| Wednesday, September 07, 2005, 3:45 AM |
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! If you're wondering why I'm laughing like a crazed maniac..it's beacause EXAMS ARE FLIPPIN' OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh yes... fellow humans! Today is the moment that I'm freed from the clutches of examinations!! My goodness. I am so happy today. Nothing can bring me down!!!! Not even Hafiz. If he tells me to go back to my country, I'll say "Why of course fellow classmate!!I'll even bring some nice mangoes for you!!" Yes,that is how happy I am. Anyway...have I mentioned how un-motherly my mother is. Seriously. Just last night,she asked me if I wanted $50 for my birthday. Me:YA I WANT I WANT!!!! Her:Im just joking,dear,don't get too excited. -sigh This is the kind of bullshit that's gonna make me spend hundred's of dollars in therapy in the future. And today, during lunch.. ME: Can you help me get some rice? Mum: No. Me:Get out impostor, you are not my mother. Mum:-sneers- My mother SNEERED!! SNEERED!!! Ah well. -Ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|